Science! in Equestria 508 members · 543 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I want to know how the syria do it homemade becasue in the fic is where the guy show how crud oil turn into gaslion but its done in a crud way where the oil leak into the ground and can postion the water and how it reslen toxie gas in the air

I don't want to just put in the story like this: "he then show how the ponies how gas is made blah blah" you see what i mean its boring like that

4121884 basicly the story i have right now is a wastelander (not from fallout) where he use homebrew ways to make things they need to live and gas is one of them.

Whre some use cow shit than turn it into a air gas to power there cars and ganerter

I think this is what you're asking for.

4121921 thx but i just find what i was looking for

http://www.vice.com/video/syria-syrian-oil

but the info would help alot in my fic thx alot :twilightsmile:

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

I have absolutely no idea what you want.

Do you need to know how the oil refinery works? Or about a conflict? If it's the latter, that really doesn't have much to do with Science in Equestria. If it's the former one, then, this is the basic chart how the oil is made:

~Twi

4122001 how the oil refinery work.

that video is showing how they make it really its almost like making moonshine only 50 times deadly

I'm not sure how "homemade" gasoline can be, unless you have a huge stack in your backyard.

4123987 if you look at the video i show it show how easy it is to make crud oil into gas it's like i say its like moonshine only deadlier.

in case you forgot long time ago a farmer was out hunting and he saw a rubbit he than shot at it miss and the bullet hit the gourd but after a few sec crud oil was leaking out and than he become very race after that.

so you see the reson way we have to dig a oil in the ground with a 400 feet poll becasue that's how deep it is now to get at the oil now and why is costing more then it sould.

If the mlp oil only know coal think how mech oil they have for all they know its like the old days where they say words how bad it was becasue really they was really looking for water to only get that black stuff. If anything most likely they called it black water and not know what it really is

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9