Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey guys.

Just had this idea roaming around in my head. Needed to get it out.

Basically, Celestia has a human son named Entropy who she has raised since infancy. She found him years before the wedding. He's around 17-18 in the story, if anyone wants to know the age.

He's good friends with Twilight, well, her coltfriend/boyfriend. He and Twilight try to stop Chrysalis, who is in disguise as Cadance.

Shining Armor yells at them and bans them from the wedding. Celestia, under Chrysalis' ploy, tells Intropy she shouldn't have saved him as a baby. She also tells Twilight and the both of them that they have a lot to think about.

Feeling brokenhearted, both Twilight and Entropy leave Canterlot Castle and the city. They leave for Ponyville and are found by Changelings who shapeshifted into guards.

They teleport Twilight and Entropy to the caves underneath Canterlot Castle, where they find the real Cadance. They help save her and bring her to the wedding hall.

Cadance and Shining Armor, plus Twilight, Entropy and the Mane Five, manage to defeat the changelings and Chrysalis.

Once the battle is over, Celestia, Spike Shining apologize to them for what they said. They refuse to forgive them and head to Ponyville to get away from them all.

After Celestia, Spike, Shining and the others tell Cadance what happened, she refuses to marry him unless Twilight and Entropy get to be part of the wedding. Cadance considers Entropy and Twilight like a little brother and little sister. Like family.

Both Entropy and Twilight are dating in this story.

Both of them refuse to forgive Celestia and Shining for what they said to the both of them during the wedding.

This story idea is up for adoption. It's been in my head all week. Needed somewhere to get rid of it.

If anyone wants to write it, they can.

Interesting. Could you make the scene sample?: Cadance learns about the wedding rehearsal incident.

Celestia, under Chrysalis' ploy, tells Intropy she shouldn't have saved him as a baby.

That’s going too far.

I know.

That's why I did it.

It's meant to be a story of forgiveness and mercy.

Not great for to reason. First Chrysalis was slowly using her powers on Shining and Celestia to control them.

Seems like just another in the never ending dog-pile of "make everyone act more like jerks to make Twilight look good in a bad scenario" stories that this episode produces endlessly.

Everything from point 3 onward has been done already in some form or fashion.

Can you make the scene sample of Spike getting dressed in a white tuxedo and top hat for his adopted parent's wedding?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9