We Like The Prequels! 32 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Dash Attack
Group Admin

Here how I'm going to deiced Admins. Tell me your favorite part or aspect from each of this six movies.

Or

Then tell me one thing Lucas did right or what he did wrong in regards to the prequel trilogy thats not Jar-Jar Binks (Let's face it that was his greatest mistake.)

1919398 Rarity, because she's the perfect balance of greed, ambition and generosity, being willing to give all she is for her friends but also thinking of herself as well. :duck:

I am your father.

My parents told me that when they heard that, everyone in the theater gasped, and you could literally feel the shock, because the hero was related to the man he hated so much. It's the world's greatest plot twist.

1919398 Oh wait, movies not ponies. Okay then...

Jango Fett

That is all :eeyup:

"Luke, I am your father." That's my favorite part.

Technically, Darth Vader is the character with my name's grandfather.

Dash Attack
Group Admin

1919428 I bet it must have been something going into that movie not knowing that. It was a really good twist.

Dash Attack
Group Admin

1919462 Jango is really cool. I got bounty hunter for the ps2. That game is really freaking hard on the latter stages. The only problem is that because his son is a clone, the two are almost identical in the badass department. Since we never really see Boba do anything cool in the OT, it hard to tell who's the bigger badass. d

I mean, when I saw that scene myself, I was shocked. Kids who see it after seeing Episode IV are left with their jaws open and eyes wide.

DreamCloud
Group Admin

"Favorite part or aspect from each of this six movies."
Eps. 4: It's THE f***ing STAR WARS, what more do you want from me?
Eps. 5: They made a second one; "No, I am your father."
Eps. 6: Hover-Bikes; Ewoks; Plot Conclusion
Eps. 1: IT'S ABOUT TIME; Liam Neeson; Dat Plot
Eps. 2: The changeling's hover-car, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW"; Death-Sticks; Clones; Plot
Eps. 3: Dat Space Battle; Dat Ground Battle; Dat PEW PEW TZEEW *EXPLOSION* (oh yeah, and plot development.)

I am the best admin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10