Villainous Fan Group 204 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Project J:
We watched as Jasper wreaked havoc across Equestria, and watched him fall deeper, and deeper into the depths of insanity. We studied, and waited for the right moment. But now that Jasper has been defeated, our plan will fail. So command has sent me down to Equestria to free him from his prison, and continue our plan.

It's an idea I had for awhile, and now that Villainous is over why not get it started. I would really like to know what you guys think.

Personally it sounds like it could be action packed.:pinkiehappy: But I think we're going to be seeing a lot of stories that involve Jasper coming back into power. So you better be the first so you can have some credibility.

Yes! Will he want out? Meh oh well! Burn them all!!!!

Instead of taking Jasper out of his prision cell in order to wreck havoc once agian, why don't you use a doppleganger that pretends to be Jasper while he/she does a tremendous amount of damage to other kingdoms (Zebra, Dragon, Gryphon, Diamon Dog) and blame the Equestrians for setting "him" free.
That way all eyes will be on Luna, Celestia, Cadence and Twilight as they deal with angry polititians, royalty and threats to their subjects and loved ones while this "impostor" is amassing enough attention to dethrone all Equestrian royalty by making the inhabitants rise in arms just to accomplish that, and to make matters even more interesting you can add more mystical objects or extreme power that used to be in Equestrian care that somehow managed to disappear
If anyone is interested in my wares just send me a message

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5