Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59

2304747 Well, we're working on character profiles and the story outline, and I've almost got a draft of the first chapter down by now that the others have seen. I'm shooting for the first chapter to be about 3.5k words.

Might be easiest if we give you privs to the gdocs we use, but djrag's controls those, so I'll summarize:
We've got three-forths of the characters we need complete with character overviews, though those have almost exclusively been done by myself and Icebox. We've got a brief story overview that should last us the first half dozen chapters, and Icebox is writing a rough draft of the first chapter. I think he might have had some help from yoh_3 at some point as well, though you'd have to ask him.
Icebox, djrags and myself are the most active in the project. Everyone else is there some of the time, with the exception of electeXessive, who seems to be inactive. So overall, we're doing pretty well.

Doccular42
Group Admin

2304780>>2305155>>2308605

Hey peeps, Doc here.

I took a look at the story, and it seems to be going well! All except for two things.

First, this part.

During the testing, one of the Mane Six catches wind of it and immediately recognizes the crystals.

The Mane 6 are a part of the SoT main story, so please refrain from mentioning them at all. We have many things we are doing with them.

Second, this.

Perhaps this is an attack made by Sombra that Roseluck and crew survive by sheer luck.

Roseluck is the Admiral in charge of the fleet. She has a flagship, and is stationed somewhere other than New Appleoosa. She is not aboard.

I don't want to sound like a complete @$$hole, but it would be a shame for you guys to get this all written, and then have the Council have to mark your story as non-canon.

Hope you guys keep going! It's looking good!

Umm...okay chief, we'll get the changes done as soon a possible.

2312963 Good to know. It's good that we haven't started writing that part yet, so we don't have to rewrite tons of stuff.

Doccular42
Group Admin

2313026>>2313128

Ah, I'm glad for that. We had to completely rewrite the first section of the main story before, so I know how it feels! If you guys have any questions about the world, feel free to PM either Goldenwing or myself. The other admins are really busy, so we're handling most of the plotlines of the 'verse's stories.

lol, Doc looked at the doc :trollestia:
Those changes make sense.

Would like to amend the members of the project. ElectreXcessive is officially no longer part of the project, and Mister McMuffin will likely follow that path if he/she continues to be inactive.
Also, things have been slow around here. But I'll chock that up to exams and stuff.

Goldenwing
Group Admin

Exams, holidays, family. Take your pick.

Don't worry, the Council is still talking daily.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59