Pregnancy 1,944 members · 1,277 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So... given the obvious link between seaponies and seahorses, but also the fact that seaponies are actually hippogriffs, do you think the females stay pregnant the whole time, or do they transfer eggs to the male after fertilization?

And how shocked/horrified will Gallus be when he finds out exactly what Silverstream expects of him?

Since they were originally Hippogriffs but were magically transformed into Seaponies, most likely is that they lay eggs.

But it if they do transfer eggs to the male after *bow wow chicka bow wow* it would mean that Gallus would make the worlds greatest father(He would be really shocked). If Gallus gets magically transformed into a Hippogriff.

Ooh! I'd like to see that in a story!:raritystarry:

Honestly, I don't know that the mpreg element is something I could write, though... Okay, that's just evil, I shall hold that note (Sandellusstreak?)

The main thing that amused me was the idea of Silverstreak and Gallus snuggling up, maybe after he proposes or something, and her saying "you'll be *so* handsome when you're pregnant!"

" WHAT? "

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5