The all powerful Spike 470 members · 262 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What makes you like Spike so much? Personally, I think he's a real and interesting character.

Also, is their any mare that he can't be shipped with?

sandwich8
Group Admin

I personally like spike because of how sarcastic he is and the fact that there's so many possibilities of things that you can do with him. Like for example shipping him with any mare with relative ease, his back story or his relationship with other characters in the show.

1934673 Maybe because as a guy surrounded by ladies we all want to be in his position, if not being an assistant to a protagonist sure rocks....

1934673 well for me because he as all the signs of a future super villain or a robin

- Orphan
- Parental issues (because of confusion if twilight see's him as a son)
- Abandonment issues
- Feeling isolated and alone because
- He already appears to have a tim drake (no pun attended) level intelligence
- he is almost left out from hanging with his friends to work
- He never gets to spend time with ponies his own age or even gets to go's to school with them
- He is either a slave or an unpaid child laborer both of which sound pretty bad

Its only a matter of time before he snaps and runs away and becomes a masked vigilante fighting for justice or becomes a murderous psychopath who kills to show he has free will (p.s now I want to write a story about spike getting transported to the dcu and gets adopted by Bruce wayne and becomes Robin a very violent robin who eventually becomes red hoods (jason todd's) sidekick Red x

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4