Everypony is the Best Pony 1,051 members · 6,499 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The moment something you didn't expect at all happened. You never saw it coming. It was simply...shocking. What moment in MLP shocked you? Let the moment be shockingly dark or anything else, it doesn't have to be something you didn't expect to see in a kids show, just simply shocking. For me? It was undoubtedly this...

I would've chosen the scene where Twilight becomes an Alicorn, but because I became a Brony just this year, I was spoiled through the Internet that Twilight would become a Princess in Magical Mystery Cure before I watched it.

Pinkie Pie shaking the camera caught me off guard. Sure, I understood that she was a cartoon character that pretty much used every comical trick that a cartoon character was capable of, but I had no idea that she would extend her grip of the fourth wall so far as the entire image on the screen.

orp

That moment in Stare Master when three little kids run in panic and stumble across one of their adult friends - turned to stone, with a snail on top. Even on the account of a main character being closest to dead, ever, it must be one of the darkest moments in the entire series; with the kids added to the mix it's arguably the darkest. And then, the Fluttershy bit happens.

I miss Savino's episodes. Not the best writer of season one, but he had a vision for this series that seems very close to that of Faust herself, and that was effectively lost in later seasons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3