Anti-FlashLight 133 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I really didn't knew how to put it down, but it is something that has been bugging me for quite some time.
The whole "Falling in love with somoene that looks exactly as the person you fell in love before".
To someone, this thing is sweet. To me? Is downright offensive and wrong.
Wrong because it takes away the part of a character getting over the pain of loss of their loved one. It makes them look pathetic, delusional and even a bit, no, a lot superficial. They don't love the person because of their personality and/or morals, but because of how they look.
What do you think?

6509609 It's more offensive when they tried to pull the Flash Sentry romance thing again with Timber Spurce.

That's true. I just don't get why they sinked FlashLight just for then giving Twi another shallow love interest with which she falls in love instantly.
That said, at least this time the problem is only related to Human Twilight, while thankfully Pony Twilight has completely forgotten about him and there is no pony Timber Spruce around. That, and apparently the writers seems to want to make Sunset get with Flash. Which is a good thing. Twilight is already a butchered character in the actual show, we don't need a crappy love interest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3