Royal Canterlot Library 991 members · 638 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
horizon
Group Admin

Just wanted to get everyone braced for an incoming flood of notifications. Our features since November haven't been properly filed on the group 's FIMFiction bookshelves, so I'm going through and correcting that.

You'd think we'd have learned to keep our bookshelves updated from the last time this happened, but everything's always been properly filed over at the archive page of our website, and after JohnPerry volunteered to handle the FIMFic side of our bookkeeping, somehow it slipped our notice when the little bookshelf-add notifications weren't popping up on our feeds any more. So: Sorry! :twilightsheepish: The good news is that after you clear the notifications from your feed, you'll be able to find all of our featured stories easily by genre simply by coming to our group page and checking the folders.

That said, I do have one request.

Several months back, Fimfic added a bunch of new story tags (such as Sci-Fi, Drama, Horror, etc). There are a number of our old features which by all rights should fit in one of those genres, but were never tagged that way originally because when we featured them those tags didn't exist. If you wrote (or know of) a featured story that has been re-tagged to take advantage of the new genre tags, could you speak up below so that I can fix the RCL listing?

Thanks!

- horizon

5247177 Man I was going to make a joke about how one of my stories should be in there probably something with Trixie, but it's 248 and I'm driving home and I just don't have it in me, you know, So pretend I'm making a witty joke here OK horizon.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

haha oh god

Once this gets caught up, I will start adding them into the group when the crosspost goes up.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

So I just went ahead and did it, possibly to assuage my guilt. :B Added stories to new tags, deleted a few that had completely changed tags. This unfortunately means the new tag bins are not in the proper order, but it's a small price to pay for organization! :D

Now to find those gems in the 2P, Anthro and EQG tags!

So you guys are the culprits! I was expecting more spam from people trying to add their fics into groups they don't belong in (now that I think about it, it's been awhile)

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

We tried to warn you! :V

But I didn't listen!

Sorry for busting out a year-old meme. It's kinda your fault for setting it up, though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7