Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Dunsparce
Group Admin

I have beat Mysterious Invaders, The Aurum Hive, AND The Aurum Brain on 9.0 with Aurum Orbitars, Aurum Palm, AND Aurum Club!

I have released my inner Pyrrhon. I AM the Aurum.

And so on this day, Dunsparce became the Aurum...

Little did he know of the responsibility and possibilities of becoming Aurum...HoNk

Phazon
Group Admin

Nicely done... but why do we need a forum thread for this? And it needs more Aurum Blade and Aurum Bow.

Actually, none of those chapters are particularly difficult:
- Mysterious Invaders is a relatively straightforward level, half of which you spend in an Exo Tank. And the boss can be effortlessly defeated if you use Slip Shot.
- The Aurum Hive has healing items all over the place, and the boss attacks so infrequently that you can just use Quick Charge and defeat it without breaking a sweat. The only really difficult part might be the last few enemies before the boss chamber.
- The Aurum Brain is really the most challenging one, not that that says much. Keeping those Strongarms alive during the last few waves of enemies tends to suck, and Aurum Pyrrhon's attacks are are a bit tricky to dodge, but that's about it.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2019339 really? People say that The Aurum Brain is super difficult. Also yes, most of them are easy. Now, what combinations make the bow and blade?

Also I was bored in Science, so of course it requires a forum thread :P

Phazon
Group Admin

Combinations for Aurum Blade and Bow? Just ask Google, or if you have a lot of weapons, just sort them by Category when looking at fusion products. As for The Aurum Brain, I've only ever had trouble fighting Pyrrhon because of his tricky to dodge attacks. Guarding the Centurion Strongarms can be difficult (even when they're on your side, they're a pain in the ass), but as long as you prioritize which enemies to kill and make strategic use of item pick-ups, you'll get through it.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

2019466 My solution for the Centurion protection is "Instant Death Attack" and Aurum Orbitars. Made it super easy. Pyrrhon's really easy as long as you pay attention to him in the first part

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6