Kid Icarus 96 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Dunsparce
Group Admin

Or a hard Orne, if you catch my drift.

Who's your favorite character that ISN'T Hades? Because everyone loves Hades.
PYRRHON BABY!

Phazon
Group Admin

Hmm, Pyrrhon... or as I like to call him, Booster Gold without the character growth.

But seriously, I'd say that Dark Pit is one of my favorites, even if he does spend the first half of the game acting like Shadow the Hedgehog.

Actually, one of my least favorite characters in the game is Viridi. She acts like a bratty little sister throughout the entire story (or perhaps a bratty middle child to Pit and Palutena), and even though her characterization is pulled off well, I still find her very annoying. That, and her becoming an eventual ally doesn't change the fact that she nuked hundreds of thousands of people, something that she isn't exactly remorseful of.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

1919996 I DUN CARE IF HE HAS NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT PYRRHON RULES.

Viridi is growing on me. Her tactics are like mine: if you don't like it, nuke it.

Phazon
Group Admin

Incidentally, I'm writing an Kid Icarus adaptation-style crossover fic, with Fluttershy taking Pit's role. The role of Pyrrhon was given to Trixie, a casting choice that I had a lot of fun with.

Dunsparce
Group Admin

1920099 My favorite line in the game has to be this one:
"Pyrrhon, you DO know that putting fire to a heat generator will only make it hotter?"
"HA-HAHAHAHA! That is to say... oops, my bad."

That's a toughie...
I dunno, Palutena?

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

Took you long enough. Nature forces are best forces.

...damn it all, though, Dunse. We've been over this before -- you hate all of my favorite characters. Whoever I say here, I still lose. :rainbowlaugh:

Dunsparce
Group Admin

1923262 The only force of nature I really hate is Phosphora, but that's just cause I despise her attitude.

Arlon and Viridi are the freaking bomb, man. Especially Arlon.

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

1924564 1919996

Viridi's easily my favorite. I actually like the bratty ones, and had she lost her "edge" anywhere through the game (even after she "joins" you) she'd've become far less interesting at the drop of hat, so I'm glad she didn't.

Also, those warring states had it coming. They were killing trees.

(The thing about Phos though is that she hits all my weak points at once (Speedster! Short hair! Snark! Barely-veiled innuendo! Lightning! Scarves! None of this is remotely fair! Look for my "Lightning Dust does Equestria" story next year!) and thus is the one I like to shamelessly fawn over. :raritystarry:)

Arlon's coolio. Didn't dislike him. Great entrance. Kind of wish he'd come back, though so I could care about him more. :pinkiehappy:

Dunsparce
Group Admin

1925339 More a fan of any Aurum or Underworld forces. My personal favorites besides Pyrrhon were Thanatos and Pandora. Especially Pandora. I LOVED HER.

Bookish Delight
Group Admin

Thanatos was ha-MAZING.

Pandora... is there a version of her that has the bod and the awesome "gives no fucks" personality? It seems we could only ever get one or the other. :fluttercry:

Phosphora and Arlon. Arlon 'cause I just like his polite nature, and phosphora cause I like ditsy blond characters

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12