Power Ponies HQ! 429 members · 218 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Not gonna beat around the bush, long story short: I'm working on a new story involving Kilala's NextGen cast as characters in the Amalgam Comics Universe . Problem is I'm having trouble deciding which characters should be who and could really use some help.

I'm hoping some of you could help me choose which Amalgam characters would fit the NextGen characters. See the character page for more details on the heroes and villains.

Hm. A rather interesting idea. I don't honestly know which should go where, it really all depends on what you're looking to do.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

4869665 Long story short: A series of origin stories leading to a Superhero Team-Up.

Ah, interesting. I actually tried something like this in the past. However, I tried to use background ponies in the power ponies world. Unfortunately, that never worked out. However, I do wish you luck on your endeavor. As for help, I'll see what I can do. I'm not as familiar with the Amalgam universe, but I do have some experience witht he comics themselves.

4869676 You're welcome :twilightsmile:. Now, what kind of ideas can I help you with? The more detail I have, the easier it is for me to work.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

4869679 The link to the character pages are up above, I mainly need ideas on which heroes/villains for the NextGen cast to portray.

I'm thinking about having Prism Bolt be Speed Demon.

Yeah, I can see that. As for the others, I would try matching them to one another. Though, I would think that Twilight's child, Star Burst, would most likely be the Super Soldier. Reading her bio, it would seem like she'd fit for a few reasons. To help make this go faster, I would like to know which ponies you need. Otherwise, I'd probably go at one at a time.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

4869728 Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, the characters I'm using are the eldest children of the mane six.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10