Awesome Stories 183 members · 2,170 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Matt11
Group Admin

this is how i did i found out about ponies on YouTube i avoided it for like 3 months until my curiosity got the best of me i was like why do grown men watch this stuff eny way i watched the 1st episode and i just continued watching :pinkiehappy:

Same thing happened to me:pinkiegasp:

Expect for the grown men thing:twilightsheepish:

Matt11
Group Admin

2213422 that's awesome

2213402 A lot of my Boyscout Troop were bronys. I didn't know what they were talking about until one of the came over to my house and forced me to watch it. I did, and here I am today.

2213402 How I became a brony...well my mate Vocal Brony had managed to persuade my brother, BronyCataclysm into becoming a Brony, so one night my brother was sleeping in my room with me as his bed was occupied with my Gran..(for another day)
so he kept nagging and nagging me to watch at least the first two episodes...
So the only way to get any sleep that night was to agree... so I did, and now I am glad i did

Matt11
Group Admin

2213604 thats awesome

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

I found it on iTunes, when the Brony movement was in full swing, over a year ago, and then my best guy friend told me all about it in detail when I asked him, because he's a fan, even if not necessarily a Brony. I trust his judgement, and I dare say, while it didn't do me much good, it did me even less ill, so I am glad of it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8