Equestrian Harmonics 81 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
ThaStrangr
Group Admin

So, this concludes our first contest. We only had one entry, so our winner by default is:
EStatic, with his parody of Jinglin' Baby by LL Cool J.
Thanks to EStatic for his entry.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HqAkPTgsX3RknJoSE8mxKDg_qCeAPJ9hzT5Jnhrj4sQ/edit?pli=1

Sorry. :fluttercry: I've been really busy, otherwise I would have participated.

Blue Dragon
Group Admin

Dang... I was hoping someone would squeeze something in last minute. :ajsleepy:

Still, congrats to EStatic for the win, despite there not being any competition. It was an awesome song. :pinkiesmile:

Sorry that I couldn't participate. I'm super busy as it is these days, plus I don't have the resources (both human and material) to record anything. :fluttercry:

I did actually write a song a while back, though. A jazz tribute to Rarity. Well, maybe someday... :pinkiesad2:

ThaStrangr
Group Admin

2008055 Don't sweat it. I'm just being melodramatic again :rainbowlaugh:. It was the first contest. I didn't really expected us to be flooded with entries.

You didn't have to record the song. You could have written the lyrics, submitted it, and then sung it later.

I think.

ThaStrangr
Group Admin

2008078 I did enjoy his song.
Your contest should have a little more success. I hope.:twilightoops:

ThaStrangr
Group Admin

2008127 FTR, recording wasn't necessary. Lyrics alone would have been sufficient. But I understand that people have been busy. Just ignore my whining. :rainbowlaugh:
:raritydespair::But I thought you wanted whining!

I'll give it a shot during the next prompt, then... :raritywink:

ThaStrangr
Group Admin

2008259 Sounds good! :pinkiehappy:

2008030 Ahh, so much for a last minute opponent :| Nonetheless, it was fun, and I can't wait for the next prompt :)

ThaStrangr
Group Admin

2009440 I'm looking forward to it, too. We're hoping to (eventually :ajsleepy:) offer some prizes for these contests, so there may very well be some competition at some point. :rainbowlaugh:

2009555 I'd like to think that there will be :P

2008078 Glad ya liked my take on the song! Pinkie would've loved it :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13