Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Stiggerzz
Group Admin

While trying to catch a train, Scootaloo pushes Twilight under the tracks. What do?
*turns to Scootaloo*

lrft4_san
Group Contributor

2409686 Princess Cadance appears in front of me and informs me that Scootaloo will explode if I don't hug her in the 3 minutes. Oh no, I have to hug Scootaloo, that sounds like the worst thing ever.

Mudraynebow
Group Admin

I walk into my room, see a blood-covered Lyra smiling darkly at me and Sweetie Belle laying on the floor... Um, I'd draw the .44 and paint Lyra's head over the wall (sorry for the level of violence, but seriously, Sweetie Belle...) And speaking of Sweetie Belle, I'd instantly check to make sure she was ok... Oh, she'll be ok, won't she? I really hope the answer is yes...:fluttercry:

2409686 Pinkamena, AJ, and Spitfire makin out on my bed...

Time to get the camera out and record this for bronies everywhere!

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

(she's a strong little marshmallow...I'm sure she'll be ok:twilightsmile::twilightsmile:)

xanderman1201
Group Contributor

2409686 Me, Pinkie, Lyra and Bon bon all snuggle in front of a warm fireplace, while Blueblood is locked in the walk in freezer.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Sounds good to me:twilightsmile:

I wake up as Blueblood and Pinkie is standing in front of me giving me the bedroom eyes.
Fuck. Yes. Blueblood gets all the mares without having to do a single minute of hard work. :moustache:

So Fluttershy push Fluttershy on the train tracks... save Fluttershy... man this bring back some bad times...

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

2409686 I find Noi (:yay:) and Sweetie Belle on my computer going through my internet history. Well... >.>

2409686 February 10 apple jack nightmare moon and pinkie pie are making out on my bed. I would be to shocked to know what to do

2409686 I find Luna and Trixie on my computer going through my history, well I hope they would like warior cats and pony speedpaints :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13