Warframe 306 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Do you know what bothers me? The people who hated limbo!

Now don't get this twisted. If they don't like limbo, that's fine. I respect your opinion.

It's the reason behind the opinion that is the problem!

People seem to hate limbo over stupid things. Limbo has gotten better ever since the prime version came out and people are always the same!

"Stop using the bubble"

Ok if you don't use stasis, you can't use stasis, you can't use rift surge, what's the point in bringing him then? People are going to use the bubble whether you like it or not, deal with it!

There is one guy who reported him for using limbo, and guess what, DE did nothing about it and he got chewed out for that!

And what's worse is that people had been treated him like the fucking of all troll frames, which is stupid because many players God been trolling, BY USING OTHER WARFRAMES THEN JUST LIMBO! Like Loki and nova.

The 1st time I had someone telling me not to use the bubble is when I was doing a defence mission on ceres!

Can't those people see that DE has fixed their problems already!?

I can't get over this! Like I said if you don't like limbo, I respect your opinion. But please stop telling them not to use the rift, your just making the level even worse, and your just digging your own grave!

I actually dont mind seeing limbo in my missions. I just dislike the max range no power strength builds who just bubble and stand there doing nothing

Do you agree with me over the toxic mindset from other players that they have with limbo? I want to know your thoughts on those people

Limbo main here.
From what I've seen and heard, the main beef people have with Limbo is that the giant bubble gets in the way when they want to kill stuff. And they somewhat have a point. A huge bubble can be annoying, unless you play solo or with friends. When I play with randoms, I prefer to use the minimum range bubble if I need to defend an objective.
Basically, I use 3 builds for Limbo:
1. Max range build (Massive crowd control for solo/friend missions)
2. Min range build (Perfect for defending objectives while not bothering teammates)
3 Min (or almost min) duration build aka "Battle Limbo" (For when there is no objective to defend).

Triburos made a really good video about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_wbXR1O5Jc&t=

Thu bubble point is completely invalid because DE has already fixed the annoying issue that they have, and they can kill enemies in the bubble now.

Not really I dont see many people hating on limbo. But that may be because I havent see many limbos lately.

It’s not the bubble for me, I’m fine with people playing Limbo. The only thing I dislike is when I get tossed into the void dimension while fighting.
One moment, I’ll be having a merry time, slicing up enemies... then, sshhhoooook! Into the void u go without warning!!
Drives me nuts half the time!

Ok, I’m done with my rant...

For now :pinkiecrazy:

Keep in mind I'm not ridiculing people for not liking limbo, they are allowed to hate him, I'm only ridiculing them for stupid shot about limbo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8