Warframe 306 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I have a major problem. I was at the sacrifice and was at Neptune, but here is the problem, I can't get an amp!! The mission to get an amp is glitches and I can't extract! I close warframe. And I even restarted the ps4 and nothing worked!!! I can't get an amp at all!

I was at Neptune but the sentiments are too hard to kill, even as Excalibur! I can't play this game anymore! There is nothing that can help me! If any of you are willing to help me, let me know in the reply section

An Amp weapon for the Operator to power up their Void Beam? That's easy! Go to Cetus. Go find Kohnzu. Look at the Plains gate from where Kohnzu is, and follow the wall along your right. You should come upon an odd section of rock wall with carvings and glowy things. Go into Operator form in front of that wall. Welcome to The Quills, here's your free Mote Amp. The Sentients are easily taken down by even these; even if it takes a bit.

Outside of that, the only thing I can think of to help you is to report the glitch in as much detail as you can provide on Warframe's Official Bug Reports Forum.

Hope this helped! :twilightsmile:

Time to play devil's advocate. What if I did do a bounty, and tried to go through the door, but couldn't my friends went in there but can't I have to complete the quest konzue made if I want to go into the door.

I do not have an account for that!

The quest is called "Saya's Vigil" it was glitched!

What if I did do a bounty, and tried to go through the door, but couldn't my friends went in there but can't I have to complete the quest konzue made if I want to go into the door.

Okay. So you haven't finished Saya's Vigil yet. :trixieshiftleft: Hmmm...
The only thing I can suggest to try in-game is to go into the Plains alone. If you're far enough that you're at The Sacrifice, then Saya's Vigil shouldn't be a problem. It's designed with new players in mind.

:twilightsmile: You don't need to make a different account to log into Warframe's website and forums. It's the same login that you use to get into the game!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4