Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Hey, there! I'm taking a short break on Writing the next Update of ASTW to launch a discussion about the First Council of Harmony.... Which was featured in this Chapter

That includes

The Fierce Commander Hurricane, also called Hothead.

The Gentle Adviser Pansy, formerly Private Pansy.

The Wise Clover the Clever, or Clover for short.

The Giant Puddinghead, also called the one inside the chimney.

The fast Smart Cookie, or the one with the super cool white feathered hat!

The Beautiful Platinum, also known as the bloodthirsty diamond-craving Princess. (that's a long title is it not?)

Anyway, let's talk about their characterizations, powers, possible resemblance with the Apple Scratch Generation.... Relationship with the two baby Alicorns Woona and Tia:trollestia: (the site needs a Luna emote!!!!)... Questions you might have about them....

Let's chat!:raritystarry::twilightsmile:

On fimfic, but not on skype? Lazy bugger <.<

Commander Hurricane - Expert swordswoman and powerful aeromancer. Founder and first commander of the Wonderbolts Corps. Never left a comrade behind.

Private Pansy - Primarily a pacifist but also named "The Smiling Monster" by some. Famous for her diplomacy and gentle ways, but feared for her ruthlessness when pushed into a corner.

Clover the Clever - Intelligent and wise, not to mention extremely powerful. Believed to be the most powerful Titanian to have ever lived, though the birth of Twilight Sparkle has sent that claim to re-evaluation.

Chancellor Puddinghead - Strange and random at first glance, but the best negotiator to have ever lived. What she lacks in strength she makes up for in wits.

Smart Cookie - Down-to-earth and reliable. Known for standing in the way of the many for what she believes, and never one to back down when presented with what she believes to be a lie.

Princess Platinum - Ruthless and beautiful, a true Femme Fatale. While nowhere near as powerful as her advisor, Clover, she sports surprising magical might and cunning. The world has yet to see any ruler capable of keeping the populace in place like she did.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Almost perfect, but a few things that need correcting :twilightsmile:

-Platinum became Princess long after they found Celestia and Luna. She was just a close friend of Clover.:raritystarry:
-In the Apple Scratch Verse origins, the only two females of the Founding Six are Platinum and Cookie.:pinkiecrazy:
- Puddinghead does not simply lack of strength :pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Ps: I'm avoiding Skype because School mates will bugger me with stupid questions for the English work that needs to send for tomorrow:twilightsheepish:

You can be "invisible" xP

And I wrote what I did based off of the Hearth's Warming Eve episode, with Platinum as the queen/princess/rule of Unicorns.

i agree about the emojis HAIL NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5