Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

The title says it all ^^

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Note that those are just possibilities of the special eponian ability that I might add in the verse when I decide to go further into its explanation.

What do you think?

I think these are really cool

The last one makes me not EVER want to mess with Maud.

4279990 those look awesome.

All this looks pretty awesome, except the 'Pinkie with ice powers' thing...unless that's crystal, in which case cool shit :twilightsmile:

I like 1, 4, and 5. Though honestly 4 seems to be what Applejack already has in the verse. (Love that artwork for Maud!) Those thighs on Human-Jack though!
For 2, I just don't get what's supposed to be happening.
For 3,... meh.... I guess it's okay if the pony's talent was lava....

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

For the 2, the vines are growing an ensnaring the challenging according to AJ's will.

I'm curious as to more information on how Four is different than her strength already and whats up with Three. Otherwise Two and Five look awesome.

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

First of all, sorry for a very late reply,

Second, number 3 is featuring Maud Pie swimming in lava with Spike... Because Apparently Maud swims in lava as easily as she breaks rocks.

And number 4 is actually drawing the energy of the earth, using the body as a mere conduit for it... (presumably getting even more powerful and with their own magic alone.

Ah, well than. I would say it is a toss up for me between two and four. Based on what she has shown personality wise and coolness,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11