SCIENCE! 46 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Sun
Group Admin

WOW. I didn't actually expect a lot of people to join this fast:twilightblush:

But anyways, for stories and such, the 'main' folder is for contributors to post in only. So....obviously we need some contributors! Anyone who replies to this thread will be made a contributor. You have 24 hours! Thanks!

Oh and P.S: If you would like to become an admin, PM me with a good reason:scootangel: and I might make you an admin! I'm only going to make 2 admins as of right now, so please PM me if you're interested!:pinkiehappy:

What kind of stories would you be looking for? I have a story with a little bit of science in it, but the science isn't the focus, it's just a bit of the world-building (FiM!Earth being our Earth after the sun has become a white dwarf) and a possible avenue to fix the central problem (using magic to fuse iron in the sun to heat it up - but that turns out to be a dead end). There is a trip to the moon, too, but it doesn't get any science done. :pinkiesad2:

And my science was... flawed. :pinkiegasp: Our sun isn't heavy enough to create significant amounts of iron before it stops fusing. It'll stop at silicon and oxygen. :raritycry:

And, like I said, the science wasn't the focus, the focus was on the relationship (non-romantic) between Twilight and Celestia being put to the test.

Sun
Group Admin

That works:twilightsmile: Science doesn't have to be the main complete focus, but it must play some sort of role in the story

OK thanks for letting me know. I threw it into the main folder. :twilightsmile:

Sun
Group Admin

Great!:pinkiesmile:

I have a couple of science stories:
The Art of Rainbow Engineering
Rainbooms and Rationality
Currently working on another about Pinkie Pie and a nuclear reactor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6