Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Isnt really gonna work. With what discussion has been had over the start of the story its all about the same. The discovery of a new ocean and and Luna is sent out to explore with the company of some others. And they go out and gather crew members. So, instead of the poll Im going to compile a large list of information (organized) that will tell about different aspects of the story. And after that list is posted I want anyone interested in helping out with the story to explain their thoughts about the information posted. And if they have any extra to add, then let the group know and we'll decide. And of course Ill be making a GDoc for it. So Ill try to finish that before too long. I have it started and from the looks of things, if everyone is ok with what we have and we add more. We're going to have one hell of a story to write. We're gonna go far with this. :rainbowdetermined2:

I was going to make a thread for the OCs tomorrow, but what gives.
What do you have so far?

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2361866 So I posted that list, which I still need to update a bit. And go ahead and make a thread for the OC's, there's no reason why you couldn't. And you could make a folder in the PoE folder on google drive. I'd just need your gmail. But I dont remember if we already went through that or not. :twilightsheepish:

If possible remember others to post the OCs they have left out.
I just saw that there was a thread already.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2371387 Yeah I knew there was a thread but I think a new one could work because the old one isnt or wasnt really used enough.

Oh.
One thing, do you have the settings done? Because I'm working on my OCs' profiles and I need to know more about the world we are world-building.

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

2373009 What's down is what came to mind on the google doc, so the forum blog isnt updated yet. Also, if there are any places you'd like to see just let me know and I can add it to the list and we can make good use of the new areas.

poni China and poni France.
Those gave some badass pirates, and possibly someone you can base Luna's M.O. on Ching Shih.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8