War 600 members · 396 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
dominatusimperator
Group Admin

Friends, I like seeing life in groups. I enjoy having discussions with people, and interacting with them. I enjoy seeing my fellow humans converse. You see, my intent for establishing this group was for two reasons:
A. To post and view stories about warfare.
B. To speak to individuals with similar interests.

It has always been my desire to have an active and health group. So, it is here that we reach the cusp of the problem:
A. The forum is dead.
B. There are no new members, and therefore fewer people to communicate with.

I want this group to be healthy, and to be a place where we can spread opinions and observations in polite and decent conversation with each other. While I will not order you to do anything, considering that it is against everything I have ever committed myself towards in founding this group and creating its laws (most of which were actually the result of Eagle's efforts), I do have a request of you. Please, bring the forum back to life. While I have made a number of posts trying to fire up everyone to make posts, the forum remains in a distinctly lifeless state. I can only beg you therefore, to post something-anything!-to keep this group alive.

And if at all possible, please spread the word about this group, so that we can find new members to make conversation with.

Thank You,
Dominatus Imperator

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2