spike/dragonOC 100 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a few dragon Oc's for a new story I'm about to create, I'm looking for 4 dragonesses, they will also need to have one of the following elements that are posted below. PM me your Oc's please.
Fire- Spike
Water-Shane
Earth-
Air- Tiera
Light- Illuminasia
Darkness- Twixt'd
Sound- Nova Blaze
Electricity-Onyx

i can be a air drake what information would you need about my character

4178402 what he looks like, background story, weapon that goes along with the element, his personality

Saber slash, metal element, dragoness, dark gray scales and bright silver frills and underbelly, hot head, cocky, adventurous and like rainbow but with a bigger ego. She was born on a volcano with a tribe of dragons that were black smiths that make weapons to protected the volcano from banits who can to the volcano to still the metal but the dragons always scared them off. Slash always wanted to get of the volcano so she can see the world but her father, aka the chief of the tribe didn't want her to abandoned her home. He wanted her to be the next in charge of the tribe as he taught her everything she needed to know like how to be a leader to weapon training even taught her a trick to learn her body into metal so she can tack hits and she has a lot of siblings in her family so she is good with little kids. Even though she loved her dad he never let's her go out of the volcano and always says this to her when she wants to go out "are family is like metal, we are strong together but if one peace falls then we are weakened." She never got what it mended. When she was old enough she sneak out and started to see the world then after that is up to you buddy. Her favorite weapon is a danger and a hammer. Is that good

4178629 he is as white as a cloud about 20 meters tall.wing span of 40 meters. breath weapon is highly compressed air. other weapons are his claws and teeth.his personality usually friendly but when angered he is like a flying fortress.very intelligent, he prefers to ambush his opponents from the clouds and make high speed dives to turn himself into a battering ram

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5