Party Time! 55 members · 123 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Red Mare
Group Admin

I'm a high schooler filly version of Golden Harvest (Carrot Top). Golden Harvest is also in the same class as I am. Awkwardness ensues.

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1831927 so me and and rainbow and aj are ninjas and we mus fight tom th rok master of sand:rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::facehoof:

Mending Paw
Group Contributor

1831927 I'm the owner of an all female dorm in which Sweetie Belle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Octavia, Vinyl, and Derpy live in.Despite my good intentions, I am constantly being beaten up by all of them because I constantly (but accidentally) walk in on them when they are bathing, changing, or in a position where their privates are showing. In other words I am Negi from Negima. (Please get the reference)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I battle Octavia with my zanpakuto just as Octavia is about to use her banki.
I...I don't know what...Those are...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1833938 it's a bleach thing. Just think of it as a sword going super sayain:rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Not bad...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1833964 some of the bankis are...ok...alot of them are either stupid looking or make no real sense.(they power up then most of the time transform into stuff...)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

make no real sense.

Are you actually questioning the logic behind anime?

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1833989 one turns into a giant baby-headed worm monster while another sword become a giant suit of armor...the main characters sword just turns black and gets smaller...there is really no rhyme or reason to the transformations:rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Once again...It's anime...Do not question it...

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1834034 your right I shouldn't :rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Hell..In Hellsing Ultimate, Alucard fires roughly 200 bullets from a 7 bullet handgun, on full auto.:rainbowlaugh:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1834064 very true and yet he is fully captive of ripping people in half with his bare hands:rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

And turning his arm into a giant, demon, dog.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1834100 with all his crazy powers you have to wonder why he uses guns at all:rainbowlaugh:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Because Duel wielding guns like John Woo is amazing.
Also, one of them was necessary in order to fight Anderson. The big black handgun that Walter makes for him was made so that Alucard could combat Anderson's regenerative abilities.

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1834111 true...kinda sucks he didn't get to keep that gun:ajsleepy:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Not as sad as SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS!!! Not as sad as Pip's death.....

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1834137 yeah...that was a crazy ep...sears got seriously beaten in that ep

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I shed man tears.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21