Tales of The Marabian Nights 22 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

HORSES
the Sultana Amira and her consort

relatives of ponies, Horses are usually taller and more elegant-looking, and lack cutie marks.

horses are native to the country of Saddle Arabia, and hold an importance there usually only reserved for camels in the Near East. Horses are speedy and wear light armor in battle, but prefer peaceful negotiations to fighting.
(More input appreciated. for more world building ideas, see http://www.fimfiction.net/group/199698/the-known-world/threads)

2084574 Hmm, I like. Horse-Camel relations issues? Camels can be ornery and belligerent, not to mention disgusting (ever been hit with camel spit, it reeks).

I ask because of a side project for the group founder I'm slowly working on.

2084609 in my headcanon, Dromedary camels are a mercantile race with so many connections, anyone who messes with them disappears. Camels essentially run the entire world:pinkiecrazy:

2084636 And the Bactrians runt he silk road from the far east, I think you mentioned. So in your view, is Saddle Arabia a divided kingdom?

2084702 Saddle Arabia is a Neighbor country to Khamelu. tensions are slightly strained, but no actual fighting occurs as of yet. as for Saddle Arabia itself, there are 12 provinces, each ruled by a sultan or sultana, and all under the rule of the Sultana pictured above. while occasional border disputes break out, an all-out civil war isn't likely

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5