~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,319 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

Alright, so I just joined a few groups that you may or may not have see around here and they could definitely use some new members. If any of them peak your interest, feel free to join us at...

Making Dreams: A magnificent land where all your dreams come true. Not really, but you can post your stories there. Sounds like a good deal right?

My BBBFF's Fan Club: No, this isn't a Shining Armor fan club. One of our members is building this group as a Christmas present for her BBBFF. Support the cause and see if she can reach 100 members before Christmas. Right now we are cutting it pretty close. You can also post your stories there as well. Did I forget to mention that?

The Dragon Club: Do you love dragons? I know I love dragons! Anyway, this group is all about our scaly friends who populate Equestria and the badlands beyond. Feel free to check out this group and show some love to Spike and the gang! (If nothing else, come for the cool banner. It's really awesome.) Role playing [SFW of course] is encouraged here as well. Oh, and you can post your dragon related stories here.

Silly Pony Stuff: Sadly, I haven't been too active in this group (Bad Muffin, Bad!), but it seems pretty great. It's just a place to have fun in whatever strange or silly way you can handle (FIMFiction rules apply). Just in case you haven't figured out the pattern, you can post your stories here too.

Feel free to promote your own group within this thread and join me in whichever of these cool groups you choose. Why should you do that? Because I'm there, and I'm awesome. So by association, it will make you awesome. (Caution, don't stroke my ego.The structural integrity of my apartment can't handle that kind of strain)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1