~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,677 members · 9,335 stories
Comments ( 197 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 197

2338301 Amethyst can't help but laugh. "You sure have one enthusiastic sister there." she says to Blizzard. "Reminds me of somepony else I usually foalsit. If you need my help keeping an eye on her, just holler, okay?"

Blizzard smiled. "Thanks. But who did you foalsit?"

2346762 "Her name's Dinky. Dinky Doo." says Amethyst. "She's a great kid, though sometimes I think she's a bit too wise for her own good. Heck, I think she might understand the world a bit more than I do. That's a pretty scary thought."

She then chuckles. "And yet, she hasn't figured out what her special talent is yet. Go figure."

Blizzard laughs. "I'm not sure Ice here is so wise," she says playfully. Icefall sticks out her tongue.

2353425 "Yeah, I figured." says Amethyst with a chuckle of her own. "I was talking more about her enthusiasm and eagerness. Dinky's often like that, too."

She then leans back and takes a sip of her tea. "So, tell me a little about yourself. Your sister told me you're from Baltimare. What's that like?"

"Baltimare is beautiful. I sometimes like to visit the smaller villages around it."

2360186 "Oh, you mean like those old historical villages that are meant to educate ponies about the old days of Equestria?" asks Amethyst. "Dinky loves those. I personally think they're alright. I didn't know there were any in Baltimare, though."

"I enjoy them, too. Not in Baltimare, in the little towns around it. Those towns are so peaceful. Like Manenapolis (Annapolis), the capital of Mareyland (Maryland)." She smiles.

2367229 "Huh. Never heard of those towns before." says Amethyst. "Then again, I haven't really ventured outside of Ponyville all that much. I don't do a lot of traveling."

"Mareyland isn't a town. It's an area made of towns inside of Equestria."

2374395 "Right. Again, I don't travel all that much, so I did not know that." says Amethyst. "Heck, the farthest I've ever been from Ponyville is Canterlot."

"Really? Wow. You must not get out much."

2384447 "Well, I'm just not an adventurous pony." says Amethyst with a shrug. "Trust me, I have enough craziness in my life to tide me over. After all, I am from Ponyville."

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 197