~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,312 stories
Comments ( 84 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 84
AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

1851655 Ah still give him heck about that. :ajsmug:

Alright, I've noticed that a lot of the questions you've been given here have been rather goofy, so here's a serious one to spice things up.

You find this letter. What is your reply?

(I'm not sure if this is allowed because this does kinda look like self-promotion on a thread for questions. However, I really would like to know how Twi would respond to this.)

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

1803231 Hey, Twi, Rainbow and Ah were just talkin' 'bout this thing called Youtube. Apparently somepony's been spyin' on us and postin' video's all over the place! What's goin' on here?! :applejackconfused:

Do you approve of us Daleks?

Also...

Well, I'm not like that.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1901868 I hate the Daleks they are evil :rainbowhuh:

PINKIE PIE :twilightoops:

Applejack save yourself :pinkiecrazy:

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

1902394 Ah shoulda known. :ajbemused: Ah really need'ta stop bein' surprised by stuff like this.

I'm not actually evil, I just keep with the act. If I were an actual evil one, you'd be dead.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1904169 You know who secretly loves Daleks? Flutters. Go ask her about your destined to be relationship.

So, does Dashie know that your mom is the author of the Daring Do series? :ajsmug:

"Is it possible that you could read some of my stories?"

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1926314 No, but know, anything to get Rainbow to stop calling me an egghead. Then again, she's starting to get a little obsessed...

"That's true... About what RD is asking. Daring's mane is a reverse of RD's... And her eyes are the same."

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1927989 My mom's book was such a hit, that she was allowed to make a movie. We didn't exactly give a second thought to the stage makeup :twilightoops: . Oh well, this might be a problem...

I'm bored, and want to open an Ask Bane/Shadow thread.

The issue is, I can't write in a set amount of time, and not only am I a massive procrastinator when it comes to writing, but it's my junior year in high school. I know that I probably will never win any group contest, in any group, of any kind, and that I will never be able to write something that will succeed at it, but it'd be nice and might help inspire me to start writing again,

1928168 "Um... hello? Is anyone here...? Preferably... anyone sane...? You have no idea how many wierdos I've-- ah, yes, Miss Sparkle, there you are. Uh, I have a question. What do you know about Clover the Clever?"

"Ah, so you think the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the darkness. I was born into it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man... And it blinded ME!"

Grabs you and throws you against wall, and leaves.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1968072 To be honest, my historical intelligence doesn't know much about Clover the Clever. The Hearth's Warming Eve performance was almost fabricated completely, because most historians can't think back to the ancient times. However, another questionnaire found a letter from our fellow Clover and asked If I could take a look and tell her how I'd react. Of course, I was ecstatic, and hope to learn more from it.

About my insane friends, well, sorry :twilightoops: Just be happy Pinkie didn't kill you :twilightblush:

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

Yea, not on my watch.

"Oh really? Weapons are tools for the uninitiated- but we are initiated, aren't we?"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 84