~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,679 members · 9,349 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Endless Time, Or Forever End.

Rating: M(Here is a blog that will link you to it)

Categories: Sex, Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Anthro, Horror, Mystery, Tragedy.

Starlight Glimmer goes back in time to change things for what she assumes will be a better world. But Twilight follows her and get lost in the Altered Future. There Twilight encounters a world in Eternal Night and Darkness. Her friends have now lived totally different lives, some are allies still, while others are now the enemy. Can she reunite her friends or are they eternally damned?

Now it use to have average ratings but when I finally got a proofreader 15 chapters in. So I had to take it down and a massive overhaul to fix all the mistakes, plot-holes, and other things. Now the story is back up with me slowly reposting the chapters, one a week. And now that it is back the ratings are way below where they were before. I'm starting to think the new version is worse. Could any of you get it a read and a comment. I am really worried. I work so hard on this I just curious what people think of the new version. I'm not asking for upvoting, I just want to know what people think. Give me a comment, please.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1