~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,314 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I've been looking at this group for the last hour, and I can tell that it's of higher quality then most.
And I need this groups help.

I've spent the last twenty days planning out and writing a crossover story. (Think more like Fallout Equestria type cross over.)
It's about My little Pony and Borderlands. It's not a "This person/pony goes to Equestria/Pandora" but more of a Pandora + Equestria thing.

And I want more readers. I feel like a did a good job with it, but I need more feed back. How do I know if I did good, if no one tells me that I did? I can tell myself that I DID do good, but then people would think I'm a mad man. (At least I think that's how it work.)

But please, here's a link to the story. Read the description to learn more about the story, or at least what is going to be in it, and if you do read it please comment. I'll delete this post in a 48h, so if I'm breaking any rules, I am sorry. :fluttershbad:

>>> link<<<

Well, I was turned off by the steep word count of eight thousand words. I don't have the time to read it fully. The concept itself is another hurdle for me, as I don't enjoy most Crossovers.

My advice? Don't do a Borderlands crossover. Better off taking a much more flexible kinda story.

Flexible? You do know that it's only up to the writer's imagination to see how creative they can be with a story. Instead of fallowing what the game creators planed out, it's up to me to come up with everything. With out Borderlands is, there is no other story I would rather write.

I also see some spelling errors, like fallowing or with out (Without is one word). As another author of a different singular banner, I would find Borderlands wouldn't properly suit my image. I, however, hold a disdain for crossovers,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4