~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,312 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The results are in, and I know exactly what you're going to be doing.

Drumroll please!

<insert drumroll here>

"Have character deal with a sensitive issue."

Alright, now time for the thing that everybody loves, the rules.

1. NO HORSE SEX
We are a group currently ran by a religious person, and I am going to shove my views in your mouth want make sure that we keep this group clean. The highest we are allowing is teen sex gore.

2. NO OC'S
This contest will revolve around characters that are actually in the show. The reason is because... I'm the admin, I make the rules.
No, the reason is we want to have an immediate connection with the character. OC's can be a side character, but they cannot be the ones whining about their father dying or something.

3. PREMISE
As the contest goes, this has to be about characters going through a personal issue. Say, Applejack's would be (in an alternate universe) dealing with her sexuality (remember, I said alternate universe), Lightning Dust's could be about facing her family after her blunder in the Wonderbolts Academy, or Rainbow Dash having to let Tank hibernate for the winter (oh, wait). Things like that.

4. LENGTH
The story can be as long as you desire, but must be a one-shot story.

5. TIME
These stories can take place at any point in their lives.

NO PRE-EXISTING STORIES
These stories must be written as of right now. Nothing prior to this contest will be accepted.

And last but not least 7. DATE
The contest submission folder will close on June 5th, 2015. That should be more than enough time to get your story ready.

The reward for winning shall be an Ask _____ thread, contributor status, and the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners shall be featured on the front page.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

How the judges will judge you will be revealed on June 5th. The contest is open to everybody. Good luck!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there is a folder for the submissions entitled ~Sensitive Issue Story Submissions~.

We are a group currently ran by a religious person, and I am going to shove my views in your mouth want make sure that we keep this group clean.

4370201 i am tempted to write a story about a pony version of a so ial justice warrior.

4370201 Out of curiosity, who is judging?

Xhoral1865
Smaug the golden
Leoshi.

4370201 I've added this contest to the list of Fimfiction contests on my user page. I hope you get many contenders. Good luck!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6