Quizzical Greystone's friends 48 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Rock CANDY!

I want someeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:pinkiehappy:

I would eat loads of that candy.
o.o''

and Pelt some one with it just to be sure.

Skip a Rock candy across a Lake.

an eat some Stones, like cake!

Anyone else notice that Maude was basically Quizzical, though with less awareness of her social awkwardness.

It was actually a bit freaky. :pinkiehappy:

I was laughing at the voice.

They tryed to put ponies to sleep!

Maude was awesome! There needs to be fic where Quiz meets Maud. IMMEDIATELY!

GET TO WORK JMAC!

JMac
Group Admin

3098001 3096458

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about this.

You feel excited. :yay:

There. I've decided for you. Wasn't that simple?

U smile, laugh. because you did it first. :pinkiehappy:

This can only lead to good things. Think about it. Quizzical has a surprisingly strong bond with Pinkie? Well, now we know why Pinkie "gets" Quiz as well as she does. (Seriously, you bordered on precognitive here.)
And then one day, Quiz actually meets her. They have an intense and rousing (for them) discussion about the intricacies of metamorphic rock, and the drama of the formation of igneous stones, They crack obscure mineral jokes no one else gets. After some time of strong bonding, to the point even Pinkie let them have some space, Quiz pulls out her notebook...

"Oh, you carry notes on your self?"
"I apologize, Miss Maud. My friends have repeatedly informed me that it is rude to take notes during a conversation, but I am afraid old habits can be difficult to break."
"Do not feel the need to apologize, Miss Quizzical. I do not feel it is rude. In fact, I have my own notebook. I have been planning on writing down your observations all evening, but I did not wish to offend you."
"...This is quite extraordinary. Would you mind terribly if I made a note of this?"
"By all means."
The sound of two quills scribbling on paper in perfect time become the only sounds in the room...

:rainbowhuh: "Oh dear Celestia. I just don't think I can take this level of eggheadedness."

(Also, Maud's poetry is something Quiz will cherish forever. She expresses a jealousy of Maud's creative soul. Whenever others compare them, Quiz always points out her poetry as a key difference between them,.)

JMac
Group Admin

3100702 You have Quiz nailed, but you don't do Maud very well. Quiz may try to never speak at length, but Maud is downright terse. They are actually different. Quiz will do her best to answer if a question is posed to her, she would have never told Rarity that dresses don't talk. She'd have come up with something more like "Oh, dear, I suppose it is saying 'This is a dull, grey pony who is trying to compensate by wearing an attractive frock. It is not my fault if it does not quite work.'"

As for me being prescient, it's more than you know. Among other things, Quiz has a little sister, Delight, who is a lot like Pinkie (though they have a very different relationship than Pinkie and Maud). Oh, and I've toyed with the idea of giving Quiz a pet. Boulder would be a good name.

Ha, true enough. Though in my defense I have not been exposed to as much Maud yet. :derpytongue2:
I suppose the writers will just have to give us more Pinkie Family. :pinkiehappy:

JMac
Group Admin

3101208 3099007

Aaargh! My ideas are getting too far ahead of my writing, and they've started to steal from eachother!! I think "Hey, I could use this in the Maud story" then "No! I want to save that for 'Big Sister'" or "Darn it, that contradicts what I was going to write in 'Do You Believe In Destiny?'" I can't write fast enough for my own head anymore! Epic story arcs are more trouble than they are worth *grumble*

Heh great ideas pop up in moments.
But with toil, they can form master pieces.

*Thinks about a Quiz and Maud picture

JMac
Group Admin

*Thinks about a Quiz and Maud picture

If you hurry can be my cover artist.

O3o Hmm Toss me any details and I'll toss you back that PM.

JMac
Group Admin

3130218 The work in progress is here link

Warning, there will be geology puns (of quartz).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15