Vinyl Scratch is Best Pony 800 members · 540 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Blueball-Blitz
Group Admin

Hey guys I'm a big music person hence why I like Vinyl so here is my Top 5 Dubstep songs that I listen to when writing my stories and for all those who don't listen to bass drop songs but think you do cause it says something like drop the bass in the song somewhere.....THIS IS PROPER DUBSTEP :rainbowhuh::scootangel:

This is Number 1 - This is the Best dubstep song I have ever had the honor of listening to whilst I write
Fast forward to 1.12

This is Number 2 - by far this guy is the best dubstep artist I've seen for a while and he comes from Australia meaning he's probably the best in the country (THIS SONG BEST PLAYED LOUD)
Fast forward to 0.55

This is number 3 - and is yet another great example of Dubstep this is the best from New York
Again best played loud
Fast forward to 0.55

This is number 4 - I'm sorry but this is the most famous Dubstep song, many of you will recognise it when you here it
Fast Forward to 0.33

And finally this here is Number 5 - This song is just nothing short of brilliant but it made its way onto the list just cause its so badass again this is another famous dubstep you'll know it after 3 seconds .. if you dont then COMON LISTEN TO DUBSTEP ITS GOOD
No need to fast forward

I Have so many more good dubstep and there actually more from these artists, this to me is real dubstep I only listen to this which i think is called heavy dubstep but I think its the best option.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TOP 3 OR 5 THEN POST IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW - (MAX 5) cause otherwise thats just gonna be hell :scootangel:

i cant put a video up but they may not even be dubstep but i still like them

1. Deadmau5 Bleed

just listen to it. alot of people think this kinda of music is untalented crap listen to this and that will change your mind.

2. Bass cannon by flux pavillion

nothing to say here

3.sudanim one inch punch

:yay: is all i can say

4.sudanim brass ensemble

just perfect

5. its a split between swedish house mafia's ALBUM (fu*k the police) wanna know your name or sim gretina twilightlicious :D

Blueball-Blitz
Group Admin

1776737 deadmau5 have some good ones - for example -professional griefers, ghosts n stuff and strobe :scootangel:

But your right in saying it might not be dubstep, deadmau5 is classed as club music or 'house' music :twilightsmile: still though the artists are sweet

as for the others i know a few and yes they are really good thanks for your imput :scootangel: one inch punch is a very good song i would class it as (medium dubstep) and the beat is good

thanks for the comment soar !

i kinda forgot knife party.....and by that i mean everything destroy them with lazers centipiede internet friends and the rest

Blueball-Blitz
Group Admin

1776755 knife party is sweeet !

1776757 SAWEEEET damit so many artist come to mind at the minute....i never really like full on tear the roof off dubstep but felxprod mushroom paradise?.......beautiful and still dubstep i believe :yay:

First things first, Payday 2's Beta Sountrack has some pretty killer tunes:

Secondly, how has no one mentioned the Monstercat label yet? :applecry: They cover everything from House to Electronic and even have some Noisestorm for your Dubstep.

Blueball-Blitz
Group Admin

1777403 I have to agree with ya monstercat is EPIC i love dem tunes !

thanks for your comment :scootangel:

More!

So minty!

Are we talking strictly dubstep or EDM in general? Almost every one of my favorite artists that make EDM come from Kannibalen Records. Their tunes are dirtier than my google search history.
And I started making music myself. I'd appreciate any opinions. Its only one release but i have five tracks in the making.

well I kinda wanna wake this thread up again. I love discovering artists. And I still didn't put my top 5 list (not in order), so here goes...
#1. i'm surprised no one mentioned Savant yet. he makes so many tracks of all genres. you will find something by him that strikes your fancy.

#2. No Silva Hound? I can change that...

#3. I love how brutal this one is. You better put on your big boy pants.

#4. great melody on the piano, good to eat a sandwich to. then it drops and im eating toast.

#5. like I said before, Kannibalen Records pretty much is my favorites list

Then there's this which comes out in a few days but I CANNOT wait

They started a radio podcast too, so if ya liked it, here's more!

1776755dont forget their new EP - Haunted House. I love that they took a more big room feel to some tracks

#1: Dub Zero - Nice Beaver

#2: Arkasia - Fall of the Republic

#3: Savant - Kali 47

#4: Far Too Loud - Lightbringer

#5: Alvin Risk - WASH DAT

it's hard to come up with a top 5, so have a dubstep mix, too.

Dank - Blow Me [VS.] Dirtyphonics - Dirty

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15