Philomena's Phoenixy Fanfictions 81 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
deletingthisaccount
Group Admin

What thoughts do you have on the relationship of Celestia and Philomena? What has time done to their bond, how well do they understand one another, do they ever have arguments, and what do they do in their time out of the public eye?
I want to know everyone's thoughts on everything by the way, so don't think these threads are gonna stop coming!:trollestia:

They've pranked Luna dozens of times. They both hunt down chickens.:scootangel:
They love to eat cake and they both care for each other. I think they'll stick together like mother and son. :twilightsmile::heart:

The two biggest trolls in Equestria.

1745253 I think Philomena is the surrogate child that replaced Luna in Celestia's life during the thousand year banishment of NMM. I think Luna may be jealous of the relationship (Great sis, banish me and replace me; even if I did deserve the first part.):fluttershysad:. On the other hoof I'd see Celestia and Philomena trying to help Luna readjust to life among ponies.:rainbowhuh: (Not saying that pranks may not occur:rainbowlaugh:, but that there is more understanding than thought, probably to get Luna out of disconnected funks, by making her do things/ interact with others as a consequence of the pranks):pinkiesmile:

Beyond that, Philomena, I think may act as 'eyes and ears' for Celestia as well as being a companion for Celestia (loath the word 'pet in this instance) for her over the long Lunar banishment years.

Comment posted by deletingthisaccount deleted Mar 2nd, 2017
Comment posted by deletingthisaccount deleted Mar 2nd, 2017

1748585 Look up the meaning of Philomena :twistnerd:

deletingthisaccount
Group Admin

1748821Etymology lesson? Nice!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7