Philomena's Phoenixy Fanfictions 81 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

It followed the family tradition of trolling.:trollestia:

1742802 Hmm, Celestia PMSing? I'll go supportive (Phoenix nature I think), but the picture doesn't suggest that. (impish little troll of a Phoenix = Philomena :trollestia:)

Comment posted by deletingthisaccount deleted Mar 2nd, 2017

1745178 Totally agree, though in the pic here Philomena's posture just say 'meh' to me.:unsuresweetie:

On the other hoof, being a millennium old mare, how often would the big C possibly cycle? :twilightoops: Once every seven years? :trollestia: Not to mention my version of PMS probably differs from what yours is. In An Apple Studded Diamond, PMS = Prime Mating Symptoms:pinkiegasp:, or a 5 on the 'equine tease response scale', basically equating to: 'Rut me baby, I'm randier than an adolescent colt at a burlesque show.':facehoof::rainbowlaugh:

1749120 Ouch:fluttershyouch:, vivid, too vivid. :pinkiecrazy: Brain going to ... :trollestia::eeyup:

I kinda figured you were going on the human version, I figured I's throw in my twist (:twistnerd:?), for :pinkiegasp::facehoof::rainbowlaugh:'s.

As to Luna trolling you ...

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

You saw "Ginger Snaps " right, they don't call it the curse for nothing. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10