Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This idea probably wont be that good, but I just wanted to get it out of my head, since I thought it was a bit interesting.

Twilight had found an interesting spell, it could be used to change things into other creatures, even things that couldn't breath. She wasn't sure what to use it on, but had the great idea to use it on a piece of coal, to see if it worked. Surely it would work but she thought it would only make an emotionless husk of a pony, since coal really didn't have anything to it but being used as a fire source.

When she casted the spell, it turned the coal into a little charcoal black earth pony, who seemed more lively then she had thought. Her experiment complete she is unsure if turning the coal turned colt back into its original state. It has thoughts and feelings and emotions, so she cant really turn it back without feeling horrible about it. She is completely unsure what to do.

2986984 I like this idea. It explores moral boundaries. That is always fun. Why don't you write this idea?

In the end, Twilight would probably decide to brutally kill him, just as she did with Pinkie Pie clones.

The clones were bad because there were too many pinkies, the little foal has thoughts and feelings of his own and he is a foal, she doesn't murder things like that. The clones were nothing more then things that only hopped around being mindless party love time things.

Also im not writing this if that is what people think. I have to much to do already

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3