Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

This time around I have two ideas.

On is as following:

When Chrysalis was blasted by Shining & Cadence's spell, she not only "blasted off" but was assaulted with pure love. It wasn't the kind of love that the changelings consumed, as it was a love not directed at anyone, but just pure and simple love. It gave her a new perspective on what truly is.

So when she one day finds an abandoned foal close to her hive, she ponders what to do with it. Her new-found knowledge pokes forth from the very back of her mind, making her hesitate to just take it as a source of food. She wonders, could she possibly come to make a pony love her? She had seen how foals loved their parents. Could this foal come to love her the same way?

A "Chrysalis Adopts Pony Foal" Story. I'm not sure if it's been done before, but I think it would be interesting to see her struggling between her views of ponies. On one side she sees them as nothing but a food source, but after being blasted she is starting to perhaps see them as equal creatures that she can have a relationship with other than that of predator and prey. There's also the matter of the other changelings. How will she make sure that they don't end up taking the life of the foal/deplete it of all love until it's but a husk?

The second is only really a oneshot on ~5000, or so, words. I don't think the idea would amount to much else.

I don't have a "description" for it as I usually does, but here's the gist of it:

Celestia and Twilight are on a vacation on a tropical island (Luna has taken over for a week, or so) and on said tropical island is dormant volcano. Now, the idea is that the volcano is not so dormant anymore, and erupts. Celestia tries and fails to stop it. She may be semi-divine but even her powers can't match those of one of the strongest forces on the planet.

Twilight then, in an act of desperation and instinct, just shouts at the top of her lungs "Stop"
The eruption promptly stops and no actual harm is done. What's more, Twilight regains her memories and remembers that she allowed herself to be born a mortal to better observe the world she had created. Yes, Twilight is the creator of the Planet and the pony species. S'why she made sure that the name she was given was "Twilight," a name that signifies Change which is what she is. She changed the nothingness of the universe, creating a small semblance of order in the chaos of the void. This "Order" was the planet, Equus (or whatever you wanna call it).

This is the one I had thought about writing myself (but decided not to half an hour ago). I had a few ideas for it which I will list below.

One is that Twilight, to prove that she really is who she says she is, simply erases Celestia's existence for a few minutes or so. She walks to a new place and brings her into existence again. Celestia is, of course, confused and asks how they got there. She didn't feel them teleporting. So Twilight explains that her existence was erased for a few minutes.

Another idea I had is that Twilight, at the very end, releases all her power and pretty much makes herself mortal. She's grown fond of living as a normal pony and has made it so that her powers will work on their own. Equus will keep running, and more worlds will be created. She jokingly refers to the possibility of it creating a world of creatures on two legs (Can you guess what world?! :derpytongue2:).

That... is really all I have for this. You're free to take any of these stories. Even both if you want to. All I ask is that you mention me in the description of the story :pinkiesmile: And also that you try to stick to what I have written here. I know I have no right to really say it, but I hope you will :twilightsmile:

Inbefore Jumpityfrog! :p

Really, no one? :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2