Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Reason I was thinking, with The Doctor nowhere to live and the TARDIS not letting him in or anything, someone would question where the colt lived and who his parents are. I cant give much away about the third chapter, but I can say this, what pony do you think should find him and take him in? It cant be one of the mane 6, Lyra, Derpy or Rose.

I was thinking of some sort of sweet nice type of pony who would take a walk for the night every once and awhile, but since I don't know much about the background ponies and the personalities that the fans continue to give them, this would help me out.

What about one of the Spa Twins?

I don't think they would work well...they are always together and don't seem that great at caring for others outside...spas

That could be part of the fun of developing Aloe (or Lotus Blossom) as a character. Don't Companions of the various Doctors follow him because there's something missing in their own life? Maybe Aloe feels like she's always being judged as a dual entity instead of an individual... The Doctor could relate in a way, as he's had 12 regenerations now where different people compare him to the ones that came before. Aloe sees this as an opportunity to become her own pony and do some good along the way, not be just "one of the twins."

...You know he is a colt right?

Yes. Clarified my last statement.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6