Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 196 members · 188 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hello there, nice to meet you.

So I have this Idea for a Pirate themed story and I wanted to know what you would think about
the basic plot of the story so here I go.
Taking place before the tree of harmony but after magical mystery cure, a plan is made by a
crew of pirates to steal the Elements of Harmony, they execute this by distracting the guard by
attacking Ponyville. while this is happening, Twilight and Celestia encounter the pirates Captain,
Franz Le Mann, a griffon who has made a name for himself after pissing Twilight off. When
Twilight fires a imprisoning spell at Franz, she misses and hits another imprisoning spell set by
Celestia one year prior, this shorts out the spell and unleashes the first Pirate in Equestrian
history, Jolly Rodger, after Franz teleports away with the Elements and Jolly escaping using his
water based magic, Twilight must stop Jolly from finding "The Trident", an artifact that if used
to slay someone like Luna, would grant the wielder the power to control the moon and therefore
the tides, along the way the mane six team up with Franz and his crew and they go off to stop
Jolly from flooding Equestria, making it an ocean.

Again please tell me what you think, would you read it?

It's hard to say just from description, because I'd say that every story looks "OP" in it... the beginning seems good, though writing the second half in normal way would be probably a challenge.

Thanks for that, I'll see what I can do with it

5598438 You're welcome. If you want you, send me the story once it's posted. I'm curious how you'll cope with it :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by RedRandom deleted Oct 29th, 2016

Well the thing is, the plot that I wrote there is actually a rewrite of original as it failed moderation so
maybe I could PM it to you instead? (I just don't want to annoy the moderators)

5598455 Sure, maybe I can help.

Great, I'll just PM you now

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8