Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Okay so I need help finishing the 3rd chapter to a story of mine called"The five stages of being turned down".
In it Rarity is getting married and spike is trying to deal with the fact that she wants someone other then him when was about to ask her out.
Here's chapter 3 Angerhere
I feel its a bit to short. Nothing to interesting really happens but I'm not sure what else to add happen.Someone suggested I have spike either get angry at multiple people or something like that but I'm not sure how I'd make that situation work. PM me any ideas you think of.

The password is madfox.

3803018 One thing you could do is have Spike telling everypony that asks how he is, that he's perfectly fine. At the same time, he's distancing himself. When he sees the stallion, he faces away. When things get social, he excuse himself.

Inner turmoil is fun.

3803376 Not a bad idea but when you say "the stallion"do you mean stallions in general or the one shes marrying.

3805300 The one she's marrying. Rationally, Spike doesn't have a problem. He respects Rarity's decision and there's nothing particularly wrong with the stallion. Internally, however, he's in turmoil and can't cope with it.

3806712 Thanks a ton for the advice.:yay::twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6