Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've seen this idea done twice so far; A pony (usually Twilight) and a set of various characters from different franchises are put through a series of trials as they journey to figure out why they are together or seen through a test of some kind. Now I was thinking on doing a concept like this but I can't figure who or how to really pull it off, any help will be appreciated. Your opinions really matter

I had a similar idea but without the trials where she's invited to go to meeting that takes place every hundred years and only time travelers. So it'd have time travelers from various series and the like.:twilightsheepish::pinkiesmile:

3718011 yeah, it was either a that or an unknown force brings the characters together for an experiment said force wants to perform

Both are great ways to go. Though throwing a bunch of random people you'd like to see together wou;dn;t be best. You really have to plan and think out everything and have it make sense why those specific people we called.:twilightsheepish:

3718080 true, though really out of the five I picked out so far I just have Michelangelo (Of the Ninja Turtles franchise), and Grimlock (of the Transformers franchise). I still haven't figured out the other two from other franchise nor my pony for it.

I say focus on the challenges and then pick one that can help out with specific stuff. Then it should fit nicely:pinkiehappy:

3718245 Hmm, ok but to be honest I wouldn't be able to for a while

That fine. You haven't seen the monster that is the stories I've yet to publish:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8