Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ill be honest, I know Im not the greatest pony, but at least I actually used the talent I was given instead of wasting it. So I...blew up some things, I didn't kill anypony, and if I did, I didn't kill many...Of course, I did eventually get caught, and sent to jail. Unfortunately I also shared a cell with an insane pony, who pushed me through his special void portal he himself wont even use. Now I woke up here, in this weird metal cage, metal chains on my legs, and a magic damplifier on my horn, in a pristine white room.

Im honestly afraid now, and some tall creatures in lab coats have just entered a room across from me. I see them through the window, and they are staring right at me.

Any editing fixes you can help me with?

I'll be honest, I know I'm not the greatest pony, but at least I actually used the talent I was given instead of wasting it. So I...blew some things up. I didn't kill anypony, and if I did, I didn't kill many... of course, I did eventually get caught, and sent to jail. Unfortunately,I also shared a cell with an insane pony, who pushed me through his special void portal that himself wont even use. Now I woke up here, in this weird metal cage, metal chains on my legs, and a magic damer on my horn, in a pristine white room.

I'm honestly afraid now, and some tall creatures in lab coats have just entered a room across from me. I see them through the window, and they are staring right at me.

3699587 What story is this? Do you have a link?

not a story yet, just a description.

3702569 In that case, I feel as if you are merging two stories together. One is about a bad guy that gets caught and the other one is about a guy 'participating' in experiments.

If this story came out, I'd probably just skip the first part and start with the juicy laboratory stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5