Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

It's happened again, I've got another idea for a fic that could use some opinions on. Please.

So here's the idea:

It centers around two characters: William/Will, a young 17-year-old human boy who's skilled in archery and good with an axe, is polite and intelligent but can be naive and childish sometimes; and Cameron, a female griffon who's very strong and very protective over Will.

They're good friends with each other and both protect one another. This fic is sort of an AU fic, and here's why:

Chrysalis sends out her changeling army to conquer as many villages and towns as possible. They attack a griffon town, and a human village, in which there are not very many humans in. Both of their villages and families are destroyed and killed.

They eventually meet up with one another, save each others lives, and become friends. So they roam around Equestria in search for a new home in which they can live together. While at the same time, seek revenge against the changelings.

Opinions?

3288709 You have the setting. Now you need a plot and most importantly, a clear ending.

3290274 I think i have an idea of how it will end.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3