Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Just a couple of ideas for fics i have swimming around in my brain that I would like some general feedback and thoughts on.

Idea 1: Fluttershy's First Fight
Fluttershy accidently pisses off the wrong pony and is challenged to a fight. She's obviously scared in the beginning and her friends try to calm down the pony she pissed off to cancel the fight, but in the end Fluttershy wants to fight as she's tried of always being scared to defend herself.

Idea 2: Obsolete
Inspired by the sequence in Applebuck Season where Twilight magically removes a whole bunch of apples from AJ's orchard at once in like half a second. A group of unicorns come into Ponyville and argue that their company can do what the Apples do and remove the fruit at a fraction of the time and cost. AJ realizes that they're right and deals with being obsolete (hence the title) and wonders if earth ponies really are less than unicorns and pegasi.

Idea 3: Spike's Last Chance
Takes place in the future where Rarity is leaving Equestria possibly forever and Spike still hasn't told her how he feels. There's an hour left until she leaves and Spike has to get over his nervousness and finally tell her.

Idea 4: A Sister's Duty
Rainbow Dash goes missing and after a good amount of time of searching everypony gives up and is convinced that she's gone forever. Scootaloo though hasn't given up and goes on a quest to find her missing sister.

Idea 5: Twilight's Greatest Lesson
This is gonna be a longer, more season opener and ending style fic. The gist of it is that the ex-captain of the royal guard attacks Equestria and soon everything goes to shit. Ponies turn against each other, races go against each other, ponies start rebelling against the govt., etc. In the end when the villain is found (he's a more behind the scenes type of guy that prefers to let others do his work for him) he reveals to Twilight (who's preparing to take over Celestia's job) that he did all this to show her that Equestria is NOT a permanent utopia and how fragile it really is. He turns himself in after teaching her this lesson.

So, what do you all think of these?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1