Sad Luna 221 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

WHY THE HELL IS THERE NOTHING IN ECLIPSE?! IS ECLIPSE THE SPECIAL FOLDER? (I'm not trying to be ride or anything.)

the dobermans
Group Admin

Hello! The Eclipsed folder is currently empty because no story so far was deemed sad enough. The maximum sadness level achieved was "Lunacy" by NTSTS (see New folder).

As it happens, someone special is taking a shot at Eclipsed. It's anticipated to be released soon. No guarantees, though.

Oh. I get it. I agree Lunacy made me cry buckets. :fluttercry: Who is this 'someone special?' I don't care how long it takes for it to be released, I need to know what to search. :twilightsheepish:

the dobermans
Group Admin

Oh, don't worry, there will be an announcement :pinkiesmile: Although I should probably keep the full identity a secret for now, I can say that the author is very well-known, particularly for mythos and world-building, and intriguing blogs.

Dang, 2 years and still nothing, did the story get released and it wasn't actually eclipsed level? Did it just hit new moon?

the dobermans
Group Admin

The story mentioned earlier did not meet the necessary sadness level. It's still well worth a read though. It's called Lunangrad, by Cynewulf.

Would LunaGame go in there? That saga ends with Luna driven to the brink of insanity.

the dobermans
Group Admin

Hm, sounds like a candidate. I would have to read and assess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10