Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Fanmade Touhou Character]
To the extent of transformation and deadly curses…
Stage FIVE~
—Boss; BGM: Illness Illusioner
Spell Card: Transformation "Fox Borrowing a Human's Authority"
How very pun
The Devilish Houjou Inari

"Should ye hear the summer fox cry,
'pon the shrine maiden shall disaster fall.
[...]
Carve into your body with danmaku
this curse of summer that Nezu weaves!"
~Akitsu Nezu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have you now!
This castle, the Mahoujou, belongs to Nezu!
You did well to progress this far...
As thy reward, I grant thee death!"
~Akitsu Nezu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You say that I, Nezu? And Fuma?
Are allies?
LAUGHABLE!
Give thy idiotic comments a rest!
Fuma's loathsome will is what keeps me restrained.
I know all too well what her true plan is.
She intends to use the stars' magic power
to eliminate me as well.
However, I shall not allow it!
Before Fuma's spell is completed,
I, Nezu, shall take the stars' power for myself!
[..]
If you defeat Fuma, the stars' magic will disperse,
and the incident shall end.
And yet, you use what little time you have to fight Nezu?
Is that how much of a fool you are?”
~Akitsu Nezu
"Ah, so this fledgling chooses to oppose
the great youkai fox, Nezu?
You, who lack your patron deities' protection, and whose
boastful miracles have been exhausted by the wayside?!"
~Akitsu Nezu

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to Danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A throughly wicked and strange being that seeks to regain power to conquer. She's that kind of creature.

Species: Youkai Kitsune
Ability: Disguising things and herself
   Killing with curses

A youkai fox who became able to take human form after living for many years. A real nusiance who's mastered various youkai arts such as curses, in addition to her species' standard transformation abilities.

Long ago, she used that power of hers to do evil deeds, but there came a time when her power was stolen by a knowledgeable and resourceful feudal lord. Ever since then, she resided in an ordinary shrine and was tamed on a diet of fried tofu. While understandably dissatisfied, she had no choice but to serve her new master.
Incidentally, her name "Nezu Akitsu" (明津禰津) originated around this time; before then, "Akitsu" was written with the kanji "悪津" (meaning 'wicked' rather than 'bright'). It seems that a servant of the feudal lord renamed her in order to control her power, since he was aware of the surprising amount of power that resides in words and writing. Ironically enough, though, his clan is known by the ominous name of "Fuuma" even today.

She planned to escape during the confusion when the feudal lord's clan-- the Houjou-- fell, but the Fuuma took her reins again, and her power remained suppressed.
She spent 400 years' worth of unsatisfying (though not unfortunate) days, eventually entering Genskoyo without even realizing it. With this incident, though, she saw her chance to turn on her masters.

Nezu took notice of two facts. One, that the stars of Tanabata-- the "Summer Triangle"-- were harbouring more power than on the original Tanabata thanks to the Moriyas' plan. Two, that the small fox constellation Vulpecula was located in the center of that giant triangle.
Her youkai power normally had a limiter on it, put there by the Fuuma clan. But if she could get a Fuuma clansman to release her, her already-formidable status as a youkai fox would let her use Vulpecula as a stepping-stone to control the entire Summer Triangle, and all the power of the stars within it.
The Fuuma clan were masters of using the power of language that names hold. Nezu, in her cunning, had not been lazing around as a mere pet. She had been stealing their know-how for herself the whole time.

All she had to do was feed her master a pack of lies, get them to release her power, and take over. It would have gone perfectly...
if she hadn't run into the shrine maiden and friends before her power was released, that is.
To be honest, there was never any real hope of her revenge being successful.

Pics or gtfo.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Better yet, a video.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5