Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of creating heavenliness...
Stage FINAL~
—Boss; BGM: The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
Spell Card: Heaven's Stream "Miracle of Otensui"
The business woman. Ends up being responsible in some fashion for many shenanigans.
The Avatar of Mountains and Lakes

"The mountain itself is me.
The mountain is the object of worship of me.
After all, this is the only such magnificent
mountain in all of Gensokyo...
I can't help it if those who live here
don't have faith in me."
~Yasaka Kanako
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Were Gensokyo to completely lose its faith, surely
it would be thrown into chaos?
The faithless can never
understand the meaning of faith.
[...]
A shrine that loses its faith is nothing but a simple shack.
Now, you, who goes to
such a shack every day—
Experience this once the raging soul of a god!"
~Yasaka Kanako

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up."
Copy Paste: end"

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A great being from the Outside. Once a divine spirit, now a more physical god. She is the face of business who seeks to "profit" and gain faith to keep ensuring her own existence. Once, she bested the original goddess of the shrine, but would not sway the masses with their ruler defeated.
Frequently causes inconvenience for Gensokyo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2