Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

To the extent of learning the name and purpose of any object...
Non-combatant
BGM: Curious Old Shanghai Tile
That illusionary learnt person.
Curious Fellow of Properties Shop

"I'll explain it as simply as I can,
the truth behind the Ouija Board."
~Morichika Rinnosuke
-----------------------------
"The majority of the wares here are my collection. I certainly don't want to let go of anything so easily.

...Maybe I'm not suited to be a merchant."
~Morichika Rinnosuke]
-----------------------------
"Although a lot of people don't like going to school, that definitely can't be said for everyone. Some people find long breaks excruciating since they have to .dig up the initiative to plan their own schedules. No matter what any loner says, the fact is that no man is an island and total isolation is equal to death. .Those who don't mind being alone will try to wave it off as saying that prefer being that way, and reject the pity of others. However, I'm an exception."
~Morichika Rinnosuke

"Feel free to discuss stuff like character design, head canons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Also, feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic.
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, Go Here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end"

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A half-youkai shopkeeper who keeps to himself, slightly outside the Human Village. His shop deals in items and tools that fall through the Barrier, though his curiousity makes him prone to collecting for the sake of it rather than with the intention to trade. His ability gives him the gist of the what anything he touches is, though it doesn't tell him its usage, nor precisely what it means when something is too general. As such, it can be misleading.
He is a friend of Marisa, who calls him "Kourin" after his shop, Kourindou. Notably, he created her mini-hakkero. It seems while he is unskilled in combat, (and while much of his knowledge is his own speculation) he knows quite a bit about magic and a little of technology, more than most.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2