Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[Fanmade Touhou Character]
To the extent of manipulating sense of presence…
Stage TWO~
—Boss; BGM: The Tobikatou of Wind and Thunder
Spell Card: "Tobiko Takatou's Perfect-Crime Casebook"
A ninja reporter. It's interesting how you can be a person who gathers information from the shadows and be a social person.
Also, her attire looks familiar.
Nameless Youkai Magician

"Then why not hire I, Takatou?
My eagle eyes are guaranteed to gather information leading to the incident's true culprit.
[…]Excellent! Excellent! Just as you do, I too shall ascertain my employer's character!
O rumored living god, just how deep does your ability run?
Now, use any savage dog or platoon of spear-throwers that you like!
~Takatou Tobiko
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Have you heard the folklore about black kites flying at sunset?
They say if you meet one at dawn, your wish will be granted.
It's still sunset, but... now that you've been trapped by Takatou's spell,
you'll soon be dearly wishing for mercy!"
~Takatou Tobiko
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unfortunately, miss, there's no escape now.
The moment you stopped to heed my call, you wandered straight into my own fantasies and illusions!
You interesting human who appeared on an interesting night.
I shall now treat you to a thorough view of Takatou's arts!"
~Takatou Tobiko

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to Danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy paste end."

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A rather pretentious person with absolute confidence in her own abilities, as such, a true tengu person.

Ability: Manipulating sense of presence

A member of the now-familiar tengu information corps.
Unlike some other tengu who resort to pushy, forceful interviews, she hides like a ninja to do her work.
At times she takes artistic shots from the shadows, or performs magic tricks to put her human subjects at ease.
Her skills are as versatile as they are cunning. However, as this behavior may lead one to expect,
she's a hopeless narcissist. As such, her allies and the Great Tengu don't value her highly as a journalist.
(She doesn't mind at all, though, since she's convinced that they're all just jealous of her talent.)

Like the other crow tengu, she headed out to report on the out-of-season Tanabata on orders from her Great Tengu superiors.
Then, she spotted the ridiculously-strong human that her allies had once mentioned flying around.
Naturally, there was nothing to do but fight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2